Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Last Farewell

**Hahaha..tengah2 study tiba-tiba sahaja dapat notification kena tagged dengan Marcel dkt FB..So saja la mengisi waktu ini untuk menjawab secara suka-suka apa yang Marcel tagged.As Marcel said 'Do this first, then baru study".Good idea Marcel.


1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.

2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.

3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.

4. Tag 20 friends. (Random)

5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing. (nahhh dont need to)


1. IF SOMEONE SAYS 'ARE YOU OKAY' YOU SAY?

Lie-FT Island (just LIE to them and say "i'm okay"..I'm not okay actually)

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?

Bad Girl Good Girl -miss A (am i a good girl who just turn to a bad girl?miserable life kill me!)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?

Sarang Sarang Sarang-FT Island (sarang=love!so i only love you for no other reasons?oh man!!)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?

Kembalilah-Amy Mastura (really wanna KEMBALI to my hometown so much)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?

I hope -FT Island (i hope for something..)

6. WHAT'S YOUR MOTTO?

No One Anyone - D-NA (yeahh..no one or anyone can push me down.)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?

That's Why You Go Away-Michael Learns To Rock (is it because i merajuk membawa diri ke sini)

8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?

Senyum - Malique ft Najwa (i will SENYUM for my parents and make them SENYUM too)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?

Losing My Mind-Lee Seung Gi (erk?do i?)

10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?

I'm Going Crazy -Seven (hahaha..)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?

25 minutes-Michael Learns To Rock (this is for Najib..next time u late, i'll sing this song.hahaha)

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?

Step Up-miss A (huh?is it?)

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?

Because We Are Two -Eru (of course i wanna be two with someone.thanks WINAMP cuz choose this song)

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?

Friends-Lee Dong Gun (yeah..100% right.only can see them as my friend.why?ngeng...)

15. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?

I'll be back- 2PM (whoa..my WINAMP really know me well. i'm addicted to this song dance moves)

16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?

White Tears-Eru (once again WINAMP done a good job.please go and listen to this song)

17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST??

Fight For This Love- Cheryl Cole (hahaha..nonsense!!!)

18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?

Life Is Like A Boat- Rie Fu (yup..life is my biggest fear!not cat or dog)

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?

Something bout Love-David Archuleta (WINAMP..why u keep revealing my secret?)

20. WHAT DO YOU WANT RIGHT NOW?

Complicated Heart- Michael Learns To Rock

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?

Sakura- Moriyama Naotarou (my friends is SAKURA)

22. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?

Last Farewell-Big Bang (best words and nice song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment