Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

corat-coret dinihari

It's almost 3am
What the hell i'm doing at this late of night?
Yeahh..facing my economic notes!!!I have midterm test this morning at 8am..
My brain going to explode right now!arghhh..be patient.After test i wanna sleep..
Suddenly i got a message from one of my senior..he asked me to replace one student in syarahan
That student involve in hafazan and cant give commitment.Pity her..Sorry, i take over your place.
Need to include hadis n kisah nabi together...Tomorrow night got brainstrom..hurmm..working till night is my job n i'm enjoying it.

Oh ya now is Ramadhan.How i miss my family.Eat sahur with them.Eat what bapak usually buy for our sahur.I MISS NASI KANDAR SO MUCH!!SAMBAL SOTONG IS MY PRIORITY.mom, wait for me!!!

Last night got discussion with my TITAS group.Tina told a story bout a tiger and chimpanzi. Next time i tell you guys.For the past few days, my life was only in the library or we call it CAIS.Y?Do work laaa..still got another 2 assignment to finish up.But i like it.Kinda feel sorry to those my friends from matrix n stpm. They hardly to face with this challenge.Lots of assignments,discussion group,presentation,sudden quizzes and etc.Guys, lets put our spirit together.Never feel you are alone k!

Opsss..it's pass 3am already.wanna go back to my notes.Take care..love ya1

*hairan tak sebab saya tiba-tiba menulis dalam English?Menunjukkan saya sedang belajar denagn penuh ketekunan..ahaks...

No comments:

Post a Comment