Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dont Say Things Easily!!!

You just better shut up!!!Dont ever say things easily even you're just wanna make fun bout it.Thinks bout others feelings too.Please!!!

It really hurt me when I heard you said like that.Hey who gave you permission to talk like that?Should I teach you how to respect others?Yes..you can make jokes with me all time but not on things that I'm sensitive with especillay with my current life as a student.You know you just talk bout failing a subject with me.You said I'm gonna failed that subject!!!Subject which I had been fighting really hard since the first class.Yes I knew you said it without any intentions but hey please laa understand my feelings when you said bout that!

You never know how hard I try and struggling with the subject.Are you a person who dont care bout people's feeling??Hey you..enough!!!Stop it!!!

*Bila saya cakap Bahasa Inggeris, maknanya saya sedang marah yang teramat sangat!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ilah, awat ni? sapa yg wat hang marah sgt? aku tau kalau dah start ckp omputh tu mmg mrh giller la tu...awatnya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dah forgive n forget laa..xnak igt lagi pun.later kita jumpa, kita story2 ya

    ReplyDelete