Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Another Wedding..Congrats Abg Zul



credit to Nani's FB

This year I attended lots of wedding and will attend a special wedding insyaAllah at the end of the year..After Najib's sister wedding last March, now it is the turn for Nani's eldest brother, Abg Zul.

Alhamdulilah..finally last Saturday (2 July 2011) family of my dear best friend, Nani welcome new member into their family when his brother, Abg Zul married with Kak Eira..Million of congratulations to both of you..May Allah bless you future life and gives cute babies..hehehe...The food was very good.*kalau tak, i tak makan sampai 2 round ok! The guest book will have lots of pray for both of you..

So as usual, whenever there is a wedding among my best friend's family, I officially gonna be the bunga telur girl..However it was only for few hours for me, Nani, Fairuz & Kak Yana be the bunga telur girl..I think we spend a lot of time time on the stage as you can see there's pelamin there bebeh..*Haruslah I mengambil berkat pelamin.Kot-kot jodoh I dah dekat kan?Aminn..hahaha..

It is not only a wedding ceremony but I think it looks like a place where I met with my secondary teachers (as Nani's mom used to be Penolong Kanan at SMKI)...I had a lot of chat with Puan Aton,Puan Norliah & Puan Azilah..I donno why each time I hug Puan Azilah, I really wanna cry..She is my cikgu kelas when I was in F5 and teach me BM ok...She really like our mother laaa at that time as all of us very naughty.


I told you we really enjoy our time on the stage!
credit to Nani's FB

No comments:

Post a Comment